Thursday 21 October 2010

This is me.

I love love love my mums denim jacket. We have pretty much established that it  belongs to me as I am VERY strongly attached to it. It gives that EDGE to the outfit
but at the same time enhances the innocence of the dress.



I'm wearing a headband that i made in litrellaly 10minutes.
(although you can't see it very well, apologies for that my dearies)
Im planning to write about my headband making method in my following blogg
so if your interested keep a lookout for it :D



I must admit, the heart shaped sunnies ARE from Primark: i feel slightly ashamed to admit that, due to Primarks terrible reputation for making little kids working in their factories, but then again I do love the sunnies, and i shall not deny it. Infact, many other companies have children working their factories in LEDC(less economically developed countries, that geography lesson did come in handy ;) ) however people failed pay attention they only aim for the obvious so the spot light is on Primarche (as some people like to call it)



 BUT ANYWAY, lets move on to the image of my Harajuku perfume below.




This is the doll part of my perfume, used as a the lid. THAT IS ONE FUNKY LID I TELL YOU. It is majorly the main part of the perfume as a whole, which all the girls adore. The gorgeous fragrance is called Harajuku Lovers; Music by Gwen Stefanie. And as you may have known she is absolutely obsessed with Harajuku girls; she even made a song about them, take a peek










My hand is the light source :)






Holding my precious Harajuku Lovers Perfume

















HARAJUKUUUUUU POWEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)




Denim Jacket from my mother (purchased from a charity shop, i suppose.
The label says Vertus Jeans, not quite sure where that is, appologies)
Dress from River Island
Sunnies as mention previously from primark
perfume - Boots

3 comments:

All comments appreciated muchly. If you leave your blog url, I will get back at you anytime soon, fair and square :) ♥