My New Year Resolutions:
- Make Stuff - Make more handmade/self made stuff. Especially if they're just little things that I need. We're talking pencil case or bag-for-life or something along those lines. And it's not just for the sake of it, while making stuff I can improve on my sewing skills AND save money :). I started off by making a bag for my lunch. I used my sewing machine to put it all together but when it began taking shape I couldn't fit it all under my sewing machine so I was forced to do a bit of handsewing around the edges. It's made of a colourful A3 brochure and sticky back plastic with some fabric for the handles and a zip. May I add: It's waterproof ;) Check it out below
- Be more organised
- Buy less handbags- I have this mad obsession with handbags that I have been trying to soothe for ages now. I've been doing really well until I saw this glorious vintage floral bag for 8 pounds in a vintage store in Kingston. It was literally screaming "buy me, buy me", I had no choice but to buy it.
- Buy more winter stuff. Why is it that when ever I walk into a shop, I'm immediately attracted to shorts and skirts? I find it really hard to focus on winter stuff, which is what I really came for.
- Save up for a good camera- Although that would take a decade and beyond. By 'good camera' I mean like a Nikon or Olympus or Cannon DSLR.
- Finish designing a dress for Lady Gaga: I started designing the dress for her since the beginning of this month yet I hadn't really got round to finishing it yet. I'm planing on seeing her in concert and then somehow giving it to her although I need a bit more of a detailed plan :)
Enough about me, what are your resolutions?